Author of "The DUI Answer Book" A Citizen's Guide to Understanding Your Rights

 Q: With an attorney is there a way I could get my restricted license or a hardship license ?
I have a felony dui in 2017. The dmv says I can get a restricted after 12mths in a dui program. I have enrolled in a dui program I start March 11th. But with an attorney is there anyway I could get a restricted or hardship licenses sooner

​A: Probably not, the window for a restricted license isn't indefinite. You may choose to call Mandatory Actions at 1.916.657.6525, they tend to provide the most accurate information regarding license reinstatement.

Who do you want as your attorney? The Master or the student? Patrick Silva has over 20 years of DUI experience, he has been published in DUI reference books, he has spoken in front of hundreds of attorneys at conferences, taught classes to lawyers on his secrets and strategies, and has a nationally listened to podcast dedicated to teaching other DUI lawyers how to win.  (909)798-1500