Who do you want as your attorney? The Master or the student? Patrick Silva has over 20 years of DUI experience, he has been published in DUI reference books, he has spoken in front of hundreds of attorneys at conferences, taught classes to lawyers on his secrets and strategies, and has a nationally listened to podcast dedicated to teaching other DUI lawyers how to win.  (909)798-1500

Q: I got a dui in 1998 took the 3 month dui class want to get my license back I can't find nothing saying I did 23 years ago
Can't find paper saying I finished class 23 years ago can I go DMV and get my license ?

A: If the DMV doesn't have proof of completion, no you can't get your license reinstated.
You can call your lawyer and see if they have proof of completion in your file, call the program and see if they have a copy of the completion, go to the courthouse and pull your file to see if a copy was filed with the court or, you can retake the program.

 Author of "The DUI Answer Book" A Citizen's Guide to Understanding Your Rights