Call 951-779-1362

If I handle your case I can promise 2 things, I am really really good at what I do, and I will work hard for you. I AM APPROVED BY THE STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA TO TEACH OTHER LAWYERS ABOUT BLOOD TESTING IN A DUI CASE.  The judge said I was one of the best DUI Lawyers he had seen in 30 plus years. "My name is David and when I got my 3rd DUI I hired Pat Silva to fight for me and he did! He got my 3rd DUI dropped, all I had to do was plead no contest to a few moving violations. I had a bac of .17 and he still got it dropped that's why I call him the specialist!"     ONLINE REVIEWS!

 Author of "The DUI Answer Book" A Citizen's Guide to Understanding Your  Rights

A: Second Dui House Arrest

Q: It is best that you take care of this immediately. Go to the court clerk's office and ask to calendar your case for a modification of sentence. Then, ask the judge to re-refer you to the Multiple offender program. Explain your financial situation. However, if you will not get your driving privilege back unless you complete the Multiple Offender Program.