If I handle your case I can promise 2 things, I am really really good at what I do, and I will work hard for you. I AM APPROVED BY THE STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA TO TEACH OTHER LAWYERS ABOUT BLOOD TESTING IN A DUI CASE.  The judge said I was one of the best DUI Lawyers he had seen in 30 plus years. "My name is David and when I got my 3rd DUI I hired Pat Silva to fight for me and he did! He got my 3rd DUI dropped, all I had to do was plead no contest to a few moving violations. I had a bac of .17 and he still got it dropped that's why I call him the specialist!"     ONLINE REVIEWS!

 Author of "The DUI Answer Book" A Citizen's Guide to Understanding Your  Rights

Q:  If I'm on informal probation do the cop have the right to search my house at any time??

I'm still making payment to pay off my fee I got charged for wet and wreck less.

A:  Easiest way to find out is to look in the court file. Sometimes, even in informal probation cases, search and seizure is ordered. Often times this happens with cases that involve drugs.

Call 951-779-1362